A growing CBD market can only lead to one thing: More and more companies selling cannabidiol. While this might sound like a good thing, there are downsides. First off all, you might find yourself spoilt for choice! Secondly, the CBD market is actually unregulated. This means that there are many discrepancies in terms of quality.
It’s vital for consumers to know what they are doing when it comes to purchasing CBD. There are several things to avoid when buying CBD online, as well as several things to look out for. You should always buy from reputable sellers.
But trawling through CBD sites for hours on end to find the perfect product can be exhausting. Luckily, here at Greenshoppers we tell you everything you need to know. We have compiled a whole list of reviews so that you can find the perfect product for you.
In today’s review, we are putting 4 Corners Cannabis under the microscope.
Who are 4 Corners Cannabis?
4 Corners Cannabis is an American company based in Colorado. With cannabis being fully legalised in this state, it is possible for the company to produce the highest quality CBD possible.
The company grows its hemp from clones to ensure consistency. When the plants are grown, Organic Sugar Cane Ethanol is used to extract the CBD and other cannabinoids. 4 Corners Cannabis say that their hemp is not bred to exclude other cannabinoids such as THC or CBG, so their products are completely full spectrum. Furthermore, the use of sugar cane ethanol ensures that the final product is 100% safe for consumption. This solvent is safer than other consumable solvents like butane
Having worked in the sector since 2013, 4 Corners Cannabis have had time to develop high-quality products. There are plenty of products to choose from, all of which are available to buy on their website. The products are all full-spectrum and contain an array of cannabinoids and terpenes.
4 Corners Cannabis Products
We have to say, the website is quite unorganised for a company that has been around for so long. Usually, CBD companies provide a simple way to navigate the ‘shopping’ section of the site, making it easy to jump to the type of CBD product you are interested in. To the contrary, 4 Corners Cannabis lump all of their products together, forcing you to investigate all of their products before you make a decision.
While this is annoying, it doesn’t actually testify to the quality of their products. So, let’s take a look.
4 Corners Cannabis CBD Oils
There are multiple varieties of CBD tincture from 4 Corners Cannabis. Each has a different coloured label for ease.
The Oral Tincture, with a blue label, is a standard CBD oil. It consists of hemp extract suspended in an MCT coconut oil, with added limonene from orange extract. This ensures that, unlike most CBD oils, the 4 Corners Oral Tincture tastes a little nicer. The MCT oil gives hints of coconut, while the limonene provides undertones of orange.
- Oral Tincture 10ml (100 mg): $29.99
- Oral Tincture 15ml (250 mg): $59.99
- Oral Tincture 15ml (500 mg): $109.99
- Oral Tincture 30ml (1000 mg): $199.99
As an alternative, you can try the Avocado Oil Tincture, with a green label. This option is pretty much the same as the Blue Label variety, except it uses virgin organic avocado oil instead of MCT oil. 4 Corners Cannabis decided to develop this tincture for customers with allergies to coconut or citrus. Since many CBD oils on the market use MCT oil, it’s nice that those with coconut allergies have an option. It must be noted, however, that the avocado oil provides a much more raw, earthy taste.
- Avocado Oil Tincture 15ml (250 mg): $59.99
- Avocado Oil Tincture 15ml (500 mg): $109.99
- Avocado Oil Tincture 30ml (1000 mg): $199.99
Finally, there is the orange labelled Glycerin Tincture, which is a really versatile option. This oil also contains limonene from orange extract, which provides a distinctly citrusy flavour. Since it is based on vegetable glycerine rather than oil, this tincture can be vaped as well as consumed sublingually. It can also be added to drinks to sweeten them. This is a unique option that we haven’t seen before, and we love it!
- Glycerin Tincture 15ml (250 mg): $59.99
- Glycerin Tincture 15ml (500 mg): $109.99
- Glycerin Tincture 30ml (1000 mg): $199.99
4 Corners Cannabis CBD Topicals
Topicals are a big deal in the CBD world right now. They offer a way to target very specific problem areas, without the CBD getting lost elsewhere in the body. With all its potential, CBD is turning out to be a killer beauty product.
For this side of the market, 4 Corners Cannabis sell the CBD Salve. According to the company, this salve can be applied to damaged skin, sore muscles, and even chapped lips. The fragrance is that of coconut oil; the salve is made using only coconut oil, beeswax, and hemp extract, with a few added “antioxidants.” Considering that CBD is an antioxidant in itself, 4 Corners could be cheating by adding this to the ingredient list. Currently, there are three varieties available, but 4 Corners say they are adding more in the future:
- CBD Salve 1oz (250 mg): $59.99
- CBD Salve 2oz (500 mg): $99.99
- CBD Salve 2oz (1000 mg): $199.99
They also sell a salve stick. This is the same as the above, but formulated with a firmer texture to make it a stick. This is ideal for transportation and means that you can use the salve on the go.
- CBD Salve Stick 0.15oz (40 mg): $9.99
- CBD Salve Stick 0.5oz (80 mg): $29.99
4 Corners Cannabis CBD Edibles
4 Corners sells one variety of CBD edible, but it is something that we have not really seen before. The CBD Honey is made from local honey injected with the full spectrum, CBD-dominant hemp extract. This product can be added to virtually any recipe as a sweetener, making it a great way to cook with CBD. Plus, the bottle looks like a little teddy bear, which is just adorable!
- CBD Honey Bear 300 mg: $59.99
- CBD Honey Bear 500 mg: $99.99
4 Corners Cannabis CBD for Pets
As CBD for dogs is becoming an increasingly popular option, it’s only logical that 4 Corners Cannabis would sell their own version. This CBD tincture has no added limonene, making it more ideal for pets to consume. The only ingredients are MCT oil and hemp extract.
- CBD Pet Tincture 15ml (250 mg): $49.99
- CBD Pet Tincture 15ml (500 mg): $59.99
- CBD Pet Tincture 30ml (1000 mg): $99.99
4 Corners Cannabis Pros
- 4 Corners Cannabis has been around for many years now, giving them time to perfect their products. Based in Colorado, they clearly have a lot of cannabis experience that gives them an edge over other companies.
- Lab reports are easily accessible on the site, proving the company’s reputability.
- The CBD honey is an excellent product. It’s an easy, effective way to consume CBD and provides you a little cheat for cooking with CBD. Furthermore, it’s saving the bees as well as boosting the hemp industry.
- There is a lot of information on the website about the company and the science behind CBD.
4 Corners Cannabis Cons
- The website can be a little hard to navigate in terms of finding products.
- Considering they have been around for so long, you might expect more variety of products. They don’t, for example, sell capsules, nor is there an option for a vape liquid; sure, the orange label oil can be vaped, but it isn’t a proper e-liquid.
- There is no international shipping, so for those of us in the UK, we have to miss out.
Our Verdict on 4 Corners Cannabis
4 Corners Cannabis is definitely a good brand. They have all the lab reports to back up their products, and the reviews really speak for themselves.
The company is very informative, providing their customers with all the knowledge they could possibly need. There’s CBD for both you and your pet, too, ensuring that the entire family can depend on 4 Corners Cannabis.
It’s just an unfortunate coincidence that it is an American manufacturer. Due to the murky laws around CBD, the company doesn’t ship abroad, meaning that our British readers unfortunately won’t be able to give this brand a shot. Luckily, there is still a multitude of excellent British CBD brands for you to try out.