You may be aware of the legal complications surrounding CBD. The compound has had a long and complicated history, only coming to discovery after cannabis had been made illegal. As a result, research into CBD has been slow to progress; we are only now becoming aware of just how beneficial this compound may be.
As a result of its murky legal status, you are often confined to UK companies when wishing to purchase CBD. Cannabidiol food supplements are completely legal in Great Britain, and they are mostly legal in the USA, but shipping abroad can lead to complications. Most manufacturers decide not to risk it and do not offer international shipping.
It’s rare to find a company with an office in both the USA and the UK, but they do exist. One such company is CBDPure. Today, we will be reviewing this brand and giving you the low-down on all you need to know.
Who are CBDPure?
The CBDPure brand is mainly based in Vancouver, Washington. This is not to be confused with Vancouver in Canada! Although this is where its main office is located, the company actually ships their products to Canada and the United Kingdom as well, with an office situated in sunny Blackpool.
There is not a lot of information about the company on the website – no story of how or why it was started up. However, there is a lot of information provided about the company’s practices and processes.
CBDPure grows its hemp in Colorado. All the plants are grown organically under strict cGMP manufacturing guidelines. In order to ensure this is the case, their products are regularly tested by a third-party laboratory. These lab reports are available per batch, but you must request them from the company.
Plenty of information about CBD itself can also be found on the site. With the industry still being fairly new, it is good that consumers have the opportunity to educate themselves. Aside from a couple of pages about company practices and CBD, however, there is really little else. An FAQ page assures consumers that CO2 extraction is used and that CBD oil can’t make them high, but there is no ‘Shop’ page where you can find products.
After a little exploring, you will find that this is because there are actually very few products available. While many companies include a whole section dedicated to selling their products, CBDPure has so few products available that it just leaves them on the home page. But what about the quality of these supplements?
As mentioned above, there are not many CBDPure products to speak of. There is not a huge variety in terms of consumption method. Nevertheless, the products appear to be of a high quality, which almost makes up for it.
CBDPure Hemp Oil
CBDPure Hemp Oil is made from the same organic Colorado hemp as their other products. The full-spectrum cannabinoid extract is held within hemp seed oil from these same plants. There are a few different options available in terms of strength. CBDPure offer the chance to buy a 1-month supply (one bottle), a 3-month supply, or a 6-month supply. These increase in terms of price, but actually work out cheaper on a price-per-bottle basis. If you plan to use a lot of CBD, it will save you some money to bulk buy. In this review, we will just mention the prices of the 1-month supply.
- CBDPure CBD Hemp Oil 100 mg: Contains 3.3 mg of CBD per serving. Costs $29, or around £23.
- CBDPure CBD Hemp Oil 300 mg: Contains 10 mg of CBD per serving. Costs $54.99, or around £43.
- CBDPure CBD Hemp Oil 600 mg: Contains 20 mg of CBD per serving. Costs $79.99, or around £62.
CBDPure Soft Gels
For those that don’t like oils either as a result of the taste or the texture, CBDPure sell softgels. These capsules offer a high dose of pre-measured CBD in a single serving. They are easy to take and can even be taken on the go. They are pretty much the same as the Hemp Oils, but in a softgel capsule form. With 25 mg of CBD per capsule and 30 capsules in the bottle, you get a total of 750 mg of CBD. A 1-month supply costs $99.99, or approximately £78.
- All products have a 90-day Money Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied with your product.
- You can order the products by way of 1-month, 3-month, or 6-month supplies. This is ideal for people who plan to use CBD on a daily basis. These get cheaper per bottle as you go up the scale.
- The prices are pretty good for a high-quality CBD product.
- The products are batch-tested for extra quality assurance.
- We like that CBDPure ships to the UK despite being an American brand.
- A very small range of products. We would like to see other products, such as topicals, vape juices or even edibles. It would also be nice if they offered more in terms of strength options for the capsules.
- There is no information about the company itself. A personal touch would be nice, and might drive sales a little more.
- The information on each individual product is slightly lacking, and it is worsened by the fact that you have to request lab reports rather than just being able to view them on the site.
Final Thoughts on CBDPure: Is it Worth it?
CBDPure appear to be a reputable company. They have a number of positive reviews under the ‘Success Stories’ tab on their website, as well as a great deal of positive reviews on third-party review sites. Clearly, these products are working for CBD users.
The company’s practices ensure high-quality, organic hemp products that can be used by anyone. There is a good range of strengths for the hemp oil, meaning that any CBD user could make use of CBDPure’s products.
As we have mentioned, we would appreciate a little more variety in terms of their products, but it is clear that this brand has focused on quality over quantity. Really, we can’t fault that! If CBDPure has snagged your attention, then check out the full range of products on their site.